Our Customer Relations department is open:
- Monday to Friday: 9h to 19h
- Saturday and holidays: from 9h to 15h
- Sunday: Closed
- Christmas Day: Closed
- New Year’s Day: Closed
Product information and care
If you have questions about the proper care or fabric treatment of any item, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and provide the reference section of our online store.
Finding the right size
Proceed as follows, with a tape measure, to be sure to order the right size. When taking your measurements, wear little or no clothing to get the most accurate information possible.
- Waist: Coge la medida de tu cintura dejando cierta holgura en el metro ya que tendemos a medir la parte más estrecha de nuestra cintura.
- Hips: Stand with your feet together, measure around the widest part of your hips.
- Chest: Pass the widest part of your chest or your chest ribbon around the party, including the blades, then drop your arms to your sides to measure.
- Neck: Measure around the middle of neck. Leave a space so that your index can pass between the tape and your neck for a comfortable fit.